Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Update!

I just wanted to give those of you that follow my blog an update on where I am and what I have been doing. Back in November, I started to have some back issues after a normal visit to my chiropractor. Sitting for any length of time really was an issue, so my stamping and crafting time really took a hit. Oh, the mojo has been there, but the body wasn't. After many trips to the chiropractor, who believed it was my sacroiliac joint, and my family doctor, who believed it was my sciatic nerve, back x-rays were finally taken on the 17th of December, by my chiropractor. The x-rays showed that at some time in my first half of a century, I had fallen and chipped one of the vertebrae in my back, and that vertebrae was starting to cauliflower or deteriorate some, and was causing pinching of a nerve. Well, needless to say, it is now on the mend with some changing of habits. I love the holidays, but not this year!

For those of you that don't know, I am an accountant, and work for a public accounting firm. Guess what, my busy time of the year is here. Work a 12 hour day, and sleep for 7-8 hour, there just isn't much time left for stamping.

I do have some projects on my stamping table that I am working on when I have a few minutes, so stay tuned.

Hugs,

Deb

No comments: