Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Note Cards








Hello!!!!!!

I am back to join the card making world. Work has settled down and I now have some time to play. I spent the whole day yesterday at my stamping table. Got my mother's day cards done, as well as these note cards that I made for my mum-in-law. I used Penny Black Brushstroke stamps on all of the cards, ink to rubber technique with my Marvy markers, and then spritzed with a little water for a water-color look. I kept the cards pretty clean and simple, since I was making four of each. I did not put any sentiments or greetings on any of them as my mum-in-law likes to write her own little note. Let me know what you think of them.

Hugs,

Deb

3 comments:

monica said...

Hi Deb,
These are beautiful--my 2 favorites are--the sunflowers and the orange tulips-!! Your Mum in law is just going to love these. So very thoughtful of you. Super job!
Hugs
Monica M.

Lillian A said...

WooHoo, Deb is back in the stamping world !! Lovely array of "flower garden" cards for this time of year -- May flowers, yay! I think the clean and simple cards draw your attention to the main image and are very striking. Welcome back, Deb, and hope to see more real soon . . .

Gail said...

Deb, these are such sweet cards. I love the technique you used and these make wonderful gifts. Nice job! Hugs, Gail