Friday, June 10, 2011

Catching Up!

Part of being crazy making cards, for me, is playing catch up. I am kind of "anal" with regards to needing to finish projects, no matter the time of year or season. I had these images colored prior to Easter, but just recently finished making them into cards.

So, please forgive me for showing Easter cards in the beginning of summer, but I just needed to get them finished.

I have indicated under each card the stamp company the image is from.


High Hopes Stamps


High Hopes Stamps


High Hopes Stamps


Whipper Snapper Designs


Whipper Snapper Designs


High Hopes Stamps


Mo's Digital Pencil

Your comments are very welcome, and greatly appreciated!

Deb

4 comments:

monica said...

Love them all Deb--do I get to pick out which one I want? hee hee. Each image that you colored matches the DP. How cool is that? Hard to pick a favorite this time
Hugs Monica M

Paula said...

WOW! These are all great cards!!! Your coloring of each looks awesome! Great job (on cards and being ready for next Easter!!)

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous! What an awesome Easter parade of cards! Anytime of year is fine with me to look at stamp creations! TFS!

Lillian A said...

So, you now have a jump on NEXT Easter, Deb -- these are all great cards, love all the sweet images you used and your coloring and layouts are so pretty. Lovely to view any time of year - truly heartwarming!!