Monday, July 11, 2011

Lili of the Valley Card


Here is a card that I am entering in the Lili of the Valley Challenge #104. The image is called "Emma Swing" and is of course from Lili of the Valley. The sentiment is also from LOTV. I colored the image with Copics, and chalked the sky and remaining grass area. The paper is from Prima, the flowers from WOC, the leaf swirl diecut is from Cheery Lynn Designs, and the lace is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Hugs,

Deb

3 comments:

Lillian A said...

Oh my, Deb, is this adorable or what! Hard to find an LOTV image that I don't like . . . love your layout - wonderful coloring and sweet embellishments! A winner in my book.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, really colourful!!!

Linda w said...

Beautiful card Deb. You really have a way of putting together gorgeous colors.

stamping on...