Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Cards!



A co-worker of mine asked me if I could make a card for her grandson's first birthday. The little guy's name is Rex, and his mother is having a dinosaur theme for his birthday. I was told that the color scheme was orange and teal. Well, I knew that I had dinosaur images, and made two cards. Both of the images are from Whipper Snapper Designs, and were colored with Copics. I think Rex's grandma will be quite pleased if I do say so myself

Thanks for stopping by!

Deb

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how adorable are these!!!!! I love the dinos and the orange and teal colors are fantatic together! I love them!!!
hugs
Sharon

Lillian A said...

These are BOTH adorable cards, Deb, and I'm sure both mom and 1-yr old will be thrilled!

Maya said...

They are adorable!!
Love the color-combo, looks fab!!
hugs from Maya