Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Cards with Mo's Digital Pencil images!





Finally had time to make the rest of the Mo's Digital Pencil images that I had colored (way back from May) into cards. Sometimes finding the time to put them all together is hard! LOL! It is so stress relieving when I can finally get them into cards, and they either come out the way I imagined, or sometimes better, sometimes worse. I am totally happy with this bunch though! If you are interested in any of the details, let me know.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!

Hugs,

Deb H.

2 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

what a great cards you made Deb..
Images are so adorable!!
Love them all!!
cheers
Vivi

Lillian A said...

Of course, I love the first one best, as it has a teddy bear in it, but the others are all adorable, too. You always do a great job of card designing, Deb. Love your dp and coloring.
Hugs!