Monday, July 26, 2010

Stamp Group Card




A group of friends and I meet monthly, and we have a make and take of each others cards. This is the card that I made for our last get together in June. Both of the image stamps that I used were from Hero Arts, and stamped with paint, not sure were the sentiment was from. The paint was the Ranger Paint Daubers that I applied directly to my stamp and then stamped the image. The stamps cleaned up real easy with water. I was out to try something new, and really like how it turned out. I must admit that this was a card that Archiver's had in one of their Shabby Chic classes that I did not take, and I cased it exactly! They did share the technique with me though, and the class was done being offered.


This second card is the same exact card, just trying out a new technique, again cased from Archivers. They were doing an update on the cards from the previous class using new techniques. This time, the image was stamped with Peel Paint Distress ink on white card stock with clear embossing powder applied and then heat set. I then sponged Wild Honey Distress ink over the whole image, and then sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. Same card, different look!

Thanks for stopping by and giving me your thoughts!

Deb

1 comment:

Lillian A said...

Different kind of technique, Deb, but you seem to have mastered it!
Cute cards - amazing the different "look" you can get from just using different colors.
Smiles!